Monday, November 22, 2010

Bri's Room



A Little Birdie told me that Santa is bringing Bri a KidKraft retro kitchen for Christmas.....

So, I decided it was time to get back to doing something with her room... Didn't do anything but buy her bed and dresser off of CL and throw all her things in there when we moved in. 

I still have to do something over her bed. I have "Bri" in 12 in distressed letters, but I think I decided to put them on the wall over her kitchen. 

Thinking maybe a "Shabby" paper flag pennant tied between the bed posts.....





 How fitting is this pillow I snagged at my favorite thift store????






The gentleman we bought the furniture off of on CL has bought this set for his daughter when she was two. 

I thought that was kind cool.....She is 18 now :)




Bri loves to dress up and play more than the average child I believe and it isn't limited to girly things.....as pirates and buzz lightyear are also among her favorite costumes :)

However, being a princess is her all time favorite one for sure

This trunk supplies her with many hours of enjoyment and me with tons of photo ops and happy memories.....

 


It is truly a room "Fit for a Princess"!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

What an adorable room! I love the furniture, it truly does look "fit for a princess"!!!!