Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And The Winner Is......



Drum Roll please ******************* The Dainty Button Gift Certificate goes to.......................
Seneca  Massie or Comment leaver # 4! 

I meant to copy a picture of the number generator to prove I didn't pick my SIL lol....but really really really I didn't!!  I will be contacting your shortly with the details....


I want to thank all of you for your kind words.....I wish my house was more "finished" but it all costs at this point. I am happy with most everything so far though. Thank you to all of the new followers as well..... I really appreciate it..I feel so much more loved now! Going from 14-20 in a week :P

I am planning other giveaways and contests for 2011 as well as a promise to blog at least ONCE every week....you should join me in that commitment if you have a blog. I know we get so busy, but if you just take a few minutes each week it isn't so hard each time like when we quit for MONTHS on end *Guilty*


See ya soon!


4 comments:

Seneca said...

Awwww. Thanks Stacey! I decided to start blogging as well, since I love your page. You've always got something pretty that your doing or that you've done on your page!

Jayne said...

:-(

Stacey Merriman said...

awww Janey now your going to make me feel bad and I wont be able to do giveaways anymore lol :(

Jayne said...

Lol! No worries, I never win anything! I have 122 blogs in my reader, you'd think out of all the giveaways I enter I'd win SOMETHING! I'll just have to go shopping!