Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh, By Gosh By Golly....



I can't believe it's already time for Mistletoe and Holly!

It seems to come faster and faster every year.....I have been told to "wait till I see how fast it goes once I hit 30....

Which is sooner than I would like to talk about *sigh*

But.....I digress..... :)


We officially kicked of "our" season with a trip to CeCe's Sweet Treats that was adorably decorated for Christmas.




If you have never been to a CeCe's, it is truly and TREAT.

They have so many different flavors of frozen yogurt and they you can add from an amazing variety of sweets to top it with and then you are charged .49 oz or something like that lol....







Bri had such a great time enjoying her concoction of cake batter flavored  yogurt, coco puffs, M&M's and bluberries.....yeah, I know......gross right???? Yuck!

She had a time playing with the "oh so cute" presents on the table and the whimsical Christmas trees.





Bri is crazy excited about Christmas this year, which of course in return makes me excited as well!

We are going to see Santa on Wednesday.....rumor has it she is asking him for a play kitchen and a snow white costume.... so sweet....

The plan is to start Decking the Halls over the next week with the Trees going up on Black Friday.

We are having TWO real trees this year!! WOW I must be a gluten for punishment :oP
I can hardly wait!

Have you started decorating yet???

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ooooh, I love the smell of real Christmas trees. If I tried to have one it would just dry out and burst into flames as hot as my hubby gets this house with the wood stove!
It is now 12:35 and I should be asleep but my mind will not let me. All I can think about is table settings and Thanksgiving Day. And then it will start all over Friday when I put away all the Thanksgiving stuff and pull out the Christmas trees and all my vintage ornaments! But I love every minute of it! Oh well, I will sleep in January.
I love the pic of Bri. and also, I want to open a candy store now! heehee
Kelly

Seneca said...

We have yet to put up the tree since we are having Thanksgiving at our house this year. Ugh. Our house is not as lovely as yours is but it will be clean even if it is the death of me! We have already given so much junk to goodwill its amazing. No real tree for us this year as we have cats..*sigh*.. But I do love to smell them. I have a trick though. I spray the Christmas Wreath room spray by Yankee Candle all over the tree. It smells amazing. My laptop is jacked up so we cant get on skype to see y'all. I didnt mean to type so much! My where has the time gone? I hope you have a great holiday and take lots of pictures. Love ya