Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just busy or gone missing......

Well, maybe......or maybe life just got a bit out of control there for a few months.

At first it was just that I was busy with so much, but then had to stop decorating here for awhile and since that's the basis of my blogging....well.....

 I have however vowed to return to the blogging world and with that a return to finishing up around here. 
(Just in time for us to move back to our house im sure! haha)

I wish that I could remember even a fraction of the things i've missed blogging about over the last few months, but that's impossible! 
One recent thing I do plan to go back and tell you about is our trip to NOLA a few weeks ago! I also just finished the bathroom redo! Yay! 

Of course, none of this will happen until I get back from the World Tea Expo! We are leaving tuesday afternoon and I still have a million and one things to do! Aahhhhhhhhhh! 

So until then......

No comments: