Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 09

We had a lovely quiet Christmas this year. I even managed to get 2 trees up instead of just the one fake tree. We had a couples Christmas party in mid December and had lots of fun with friends...eating and playing games.


Christmas Eve we pretty much did nothing....then went to moms that evening to have Christmas with Steven, Joy and the Kiddos......We had a really good time though and of course had to make that Monopoly game up to Steve!

When we got home on Christmas Eve night...Bri got in to her new Dora jimjams from her auntie and cousins and snuggled up on the chaise beside the Christmas tree to follow our tradition of reading The Night Before Christmas together.




On Christmas Morning we ALL slept in...yes....even Bri! Then we got her up to see what Santa had brought. The look on her face when she walked in the living room was priceless. Of course since I managed to brake 3 cameras this year and thus am still stuck with my old one....I missed that exact moment. Yes I plan to get one BEFORE her 2nd birthday....(which is only 4 weeks away...AAHHHHHH)

However, she was thrilled with all of her presents! After an exhausting search on Christmas Eve Eve.....we finally found that princess activity table and I am SOOOOO glad. She loves it! We use it for everything...coloring, puzzles, eating....its wonderful! Best $25 I've ever spent!


She got tons of dora things.....puzzles, coloring books, a dora and boots backpack, Melissa and Doug art supplies and 6 sets of princess shoes and a tiara. She LOVES to play dress up. I am so excited about the next phase in her growing up.....just sad that my "baby" is gone.....


We also got a Christmas puppy......however he came home the week before Christmas. He is a black and tan Dachshund named Oscar. Mason got his lil sis for Christmas, and her name is Olivia. They are just adorable! We got him under the guise of "They are for the Kids" but you know they are really mine and Joys dogs...lol. Whatever we need to tell ourselves...right....



Gary and I had a "small" Christmas for each other. We got a wii so I could get all the fitness games ect. Then just a few small things. I got my coveted Burberry cashmere scarf!! He is a sweetie :) It was a Very Merry Christmas Indeedy! Looking forward to a new year.....



No comments: