Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dinner Time

 I made our family favorite meal of spaghetti with meat sauce for supper tonight. 

Gary ended up having to work late, but Bri and I sat down to a yummy dinner anyways ......




Dinner is one of my favorite times of the day.
 It's when we turn everything off and come together to spend a little family time. 

We only eat out about once a week now, usually on Sundays after church. There is nothing like family time around the table!

If you have gotten out of the habit of eating at the table together, I encourage you to make the effort at least a few times a week. 

I promise it is worth the effort and its something your children will remember the rest of their lives....I know I did!






As you can see Bri likes dinner time....especially spaghetti! She had two helpings! 

Love that child....


No comments: