Thursday, July 8, 2010

I shall return...

So.....its been two months since I have posted ANYTHING.....I am having withdraws....but I swear I havent had two seconds to blog. I havent even been able to READ any blogs!!!

I did want to update you on our current status though......It is official...we are moving to Green Hills the first week of september! My house will start coming apart tomorrow and Im so sad :( I HATE living with boxes and bare walls.......I cant wait until the last min to pack everything though.....sniff sniff. I just keep telling myself that I will have a whole new place to decorate soon!

June held the World Tea Expo and my 28th birthday....yikes! July just getting started of course with the 4th ....but was fun. We spent the whole weekend 2 mom and dads house and mostly in the pool! I am going to TRY to get a few catch up posts tomorrow.... Next weekend the 16th I will have something special to post about as well! (Shhhhh its a secret lol)

Gary turns 29 on the 31st and that Brings us into August. We are going to Chattanooga with some friends the first weekend  and Bill makes his official move to Palo Alto the last week of July. Aug will be busy busy with packing and moving at both my house and at work! The first week of Sept is the move and the second week of Sept we are driving my bosses dogs to california! This promises to be an interesting and exciting trip...HA!

We also have several small weekend trips planned with the youth group through the rest of the year and we are taking Garys dad to the mountains for a weekend in Nov. Wes and June get married Oct 16th!!!


And you wonder what ive been/will be up to!!!! This is just outside of making a living and taking care of a family.....I feel like I running backwards! Wes has already moved in with us (he and june will be renting our place while we live at Bills) so I snagged his macbook and I am writing this from bed! Only draw back is I have no access to my photos or I would write a few posts right now! Oh well....

Hopefully I will get in at least one post a week.....fingers crossed!

What have you all been up till while ive been away??


No comments: