Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Vow to.....

Never ever complain about summer again....Yes I said it. I am vowing to be happy with everything it brings my way....




Ants at my picnic.....



Rain during my  BBQ.........




Humidity so oppressive you simply feel you will never breath again......


Endless blood thirsty misquotes in line for a drink as I lay in the hammock......



and last but not least, those summer Tornados that leave us scrambling for dark dingy basements and already overflowing closets are the bathtub that once we are in and not actually taking a shower in we really wish we had cleaned more recently!

This blog may be a bit too premature, but yes, I vow......to enjoy all of these things along with all the wonderful things about summer.....because all too quickly it will be gone and I'll be freezing my tale off and longing for its heat, humidity, storms and bugs!

(All photos courtesy of potterybarn.com)






No comments: