Thursday, March 25, 2010

Etsy of the Week : Easter

Most of you have heard of Etsy and use it already! You can find some of the most talented people in this world I am tellin ya what! Now I am not one of them....I can't paint or sew and anything like that! I do however love to browse Etsy and look at the things from those of you who do!

I will be bringing you a blog post once a week of few favorites things I find.....

Enjoy!


Aren't these adorable! They are from the Chenille Treasures shop.



This Easter Basket Kit from Bird's of a Feather is just too cute for words!



If I had only seen these several weeks ago! What an adorable idea from Mommy Holly's Etsy shop!

Anything vintage captures my heart! Saturdays Finds  has it for sure with this 1950's inspired Easter basket!



What did you find on Etsy this week???




No comments: