Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Hutch~ A Temporary Fix

Here is the hutch moved into the kitchen. I am forgoing the paint for a bit and leaving it wood. I did put the burlap on the back though! Love that!! 

I know it is awfully full and probably looks like a jumbled cluttered mess to most people, but every time I look at it I see shelves full of thing that I love and it makes me happy :)

Im sure i'll do a bit of tweaking, but for now.....her she is.........











What do you uns think...lol
( Thats what my great grandma always said :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the hutch. I want one. I need one. I have too many dishes and china in plastic tubs!

Beth said...

I think this hutch is great. I am a big fan of displays, particularly of stuff that makes me smile. It looks like this is just that. I hope it is in a place where you can see it and smile every day. also, I LOVE your kitchen. The green is the cutest shade-so country and retro and the blackboard is a BRILLIANT idea.

Amanda said...

Stacey, I love you blog!! You are so creative! I've been "following" you for awhile. The other night I made that broccoli cheddar WW soup on your other blog and it was wonderful!! I am attempting to start blogging, but mine is kinda dull right now!!

Stacey Merriman said...

Thanks Amanda! I need to get some more recipes on my "other" blog lol. I didnt know you had a blog I will check it out and im SURE its not boring :) Friday April 9th can we get together? I dont care what we do but I am seeing you and your Mother this time! I wouldnt mind seeing Melissa either we could do something together?