Friday, January 29, 2010

A bit obsessed I Would Say......


So, yeah.....I am becoming a little more obsessed with getting my house decorated. I have found SOOOO much inspiration on home decor blogs! I am just blown away by the talent out there and the people that share my taste!

I can hardly wait to go "junking" at the flea market this month! Then mom and I are going to the antiques exhibition at the fair grounds on her birthday (next week!) I get so many ideas every day I just cant hardly hold them inside....Aaaahhhhh. I can hardly wait to see the progress im going to be making each week!


My living/dining room side table. I have plans to paint and distress this in cream tones soon as well as the book cases on the wall to the right. Jennifer at cottage8/the painted cottage gave me inspiration for that wall. I am so anxious to get started on it! Darn....if I just had a money tree in the back yard......

We will be here a year in May and it just seems like the ball is just now beginning to roll! Hope it flys!!!



No comments: