Monday, November 8, 2010

A small rant and some holiday news!

Finds myself being more and more jealous of these people who seem to have time to not only have wonderful blogs but keep everything else in their lives going at the same time? I just don't have it in me. I started making a LONG list of projects to blog about, but I cant even seem to find time to take the pictures!!! UUUUURRRGGGGHHHH make me very unhappy :( 

  Ok, I got that out of my system! Are you all ready for the holidays! I am soooo ready! We got the youth group pumpkin patch over with and out of the way and Halloween behind us. 
We spent Halloween weekend in Gatlinburg and had a great time. Bri and I were Pirates and Gary wore his inflatable cowboy costume. He was the belle of the ball....Ha! Every 2 feet someone would stop him to take his pic....it was pretty funny. 



Lil Pirate Bri




 Gary and some guy in a Reno 911 costume...Hysterical!

Me as a pirate and Gary as well....himself ;0P


I'm looking ahead to Thanksgiving. We have family going in every which direction so its just going to be a small affair, but I plan to cook a full meal then spend the entire weekend decorating for Christmas!! Yay!!



What are your holiday plans? Big, small, near far???


No comments: